After dropping Toodie off at school today I stopped by CVS to get something and on the bottom of my receipt was a coupon for $15 off any Physicians Formula purchase! If you have a CVS Extra Bucks card than this is definitely worth stopping in for. It practically makes your purchase FREE. I didn’t even bother to look at the bottom of my receipt until I got home but I will be going back to pick up my favorite mascara that they make. Even if you have never used Physicians Formula before this is a good time to give it a try or pick it up and give to a friend. You can’t lose! I personally recommend the Physicians Formula Organic Mascara. It’s my ABSOLUTE favorite over any mascara our there- even high end.
Here is a list of 15 things which, if you give up on them, will make your life a lot easier and much, much happier. We hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress and suffering – and instead of letting them all go, instead of allowing ourselves to be stress free and happy – we cling on to them. Not anymore. Starting today we will give up on all those things that no longer serve us, and we will embrace change. Ready? Here we go:
2. Give up your need for control. Be willing to give up your need to always control everything that happens to you and around you – situations, events, people, etc. Whether they are loved ones, coworkers, or just strangers you meet on the street – just allow them to be. Allow everything and everyone to be just as they are and you will see how much better will that make you feel.
“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls” Joseph Campbell
“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
Whether you own your own business or run a blog like I do, UPrinting can get you on track in making your own customized business cards. No more boring business cards with a lifeless face and bland design. You will be provided with free templates that will add personality and reflect who you are as well what your business offers. UPrinting will help assist you in leaving the best first impression! Enter today to win your own set of 250 Die Cut Business Cards!
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup diced vine-ripened tomato (optional)
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsIn a large bowl combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and salt. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days.You can find the recipe here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/american-macaroni-salad-recipe/index.html