During my first semester of college I worked part time next to a quaint little pet store. Being an animal lover I spent a lot of my free time visiting the new puppies and thinking of ways to convince my mom to bring one home. We already had a dog but it didn't stop be from falling in love with that adorable pug pictured above, also known as Chloe Marie. To make a lengthy story short I somehow managed to make her a part of the family and we have been inseparable since. I really don't consider her a dog but more of a friend. She is my other baby and spoiled rotten to the core. Just look at that sweet little face..
Over the years I have learned the true meaning of "pets are people too" and my Chloe is the perfect example. She loves coffee, massages, goose down blankets, and bubble baths. With that being said, it's clear that dogs love many of the same things humans do. This includes surprises in the mail! There are many monthly subscription services for people from beauty products to snacks. But what about pets? Bugsy's Box gives you the opportunity to try, test, and find great new products for your four legged friend.
Bugsy's Box is a monthly subscription service for man's best friend. Each box includes 5 to 7 items which are a variety of high quality, hand picked, well reviewed dog treats, toys, care items, healthy supplements, accessories and more surprises such as coupons which are often included as a bonus. For $29 each month, an owner can purchase a box catered towards their furry friend. Each and every box is put together with your dogs size in mind. This ensures that the treats and toys within the box you receive are appropriate and pleasing to your pooch. They offer a monthly subscription service in addition to a 3 month and 6 month plan. You can even gift Busgy's Box too. From the looks of it Chloe would not protest against receiving one of these fun filled boxes each month!
The team behind Bugsy's Box was kind enough to send me their April box for me to review and share my thoughts. When I did a review for them last year I was very impressed and this time around was no different. Let's take a look a the 5 fabulous products I found inside.
1. Tall Tails Dog Pocket Towel: This high quality pocket towel is designed with convenient hand pockets which help to keep your dog calm while you're in control. Made with super soft and highly absorbent microfiber fabric it helps to get them dryer quicker whether it's after a warm bath or a little water frolicking at the beach. Simply slip your hands into the two pockets while the towel is wrapped around your dog and quickly rub dry. You can hang it do dry or throw it in the washer and dryer to clean.
2. Barksters Treats: These delicious, all natural, low in fat treats are made with only U.S farm grown ingredients. They are only 12 calories and the perfect guilt free treat for your pooch. The Sweet Potato & Liver treats are Bugsy's favorites which mean my little Chloe will probably love them too!
3. Incredibubbles Toy: This is an amazing toy for outdoor playtime and can even be used indoors as well. Incredibubbles allow you to blow long lasting bubbles for dogs to chase and pop. They dry in the air and land on the ground intact, waiting to be attacked! They even come in peach flavor and are non toxic making them fun for the whole family to enjoy together.
4. It's Purely Natural Jerky Bars: Purely simple. Purely delicious. These treats feature a simple, short list of all natural ingredients with names you recognize. You won't find any additives, by-products or artificial preservatives within them either. They contain glycerin, gluten, soy, and are wheat free making them purely awesome.
5. Wylie's Naturals Jerky: These popular treats are made with 1 ingredient only, USA sourced Chicken bought from local markets. They are made-to-order to assure freshness for your furry friends. There don't contain any preservatives, additives, or fillers!
As you can see there were a fair amount of goodies in this month's box. You aren't receiving samples either. These are full sized products that include treats along with other items that can be used for and with your pet. As an owner I like the variety. Some months you will receive toys and other months you may receive pet care items like shampoo or spray. It's always something new. Bugsy's Box is helpful in introducing new products and finding out what your dog likes in the process. Chloe's favorite item ended up being the It's Purely Natural Jerky Bars and I am really surprised I was able to get a shot of her eating them. That thing was gone within minutes!
The Incredibubbles also stood out as being an interesting product. I expected them to be normal pet friendly bubbles but they were unlike anything I had ever seen. Not only do they produce an incredible amount of bubbles at once but they keep their shape when they land! Both of my dogs had a blast chasing these around the yard. Even my daughter found joy in them.
Once again I have nothing but positive things to say about Bugsy's Box. April turned out to be an exciting month for Chloe and I am sure we will be spending a lot of time enjoying all of the other treats we received. If you would like more information on Bugsy's Box stop by their website and set up a plan for your pooch. You can also stay in touch via Facebook or send Bugsy a tweet on Twitter.
What are your favorite ways to pamper your four legged friends?
Disclosure: I received a complimentary Bugsy's Box to faciliate this review. All opinions are my own!