Sweeten up your Shark Week adventures with these Marshmallow Fluff Shark Fin Cookie Cups!
Okay that’s enough chattin’. Let’s get CHOMPIN! Here is what you need to get started.
- Pillsbury Ready To Bake!® Sugar Cookies
- Pillsbury Fluffy Frost Marshmallow Fluff Frosting or Marshmallow Fluff
- Blue sugar crystals or crushed rock candy
- Wilton Black Candy Melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and add a tablespoon of cookie dough to each cup. This should be exactly one piece of the ready-to-bake dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are slightly browned and the insides are still a bit gooey. Chewy is better in this case.
- While baking, melt chocolate candy in 60 second intervals until completely melted. Use a disposable decorating bag with a thin piping nozzle to free-hand shark fins onto wax paper. Place in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes and they will pop right off when hardened.
- Remove cookie cups from oven and use a small cup to make an indent in each cookie. Allow to cool and carefully pop each one out of the pan.
- Use a piping bag to fill each cookie cup with marshmallow frosting or fluff. Top with a generous amount of blue sugar crystals and finish off with an edible chocolate shark fin.
What kind of fun “Shark Week” recipes or crafts are you creating this week?
For more “fin-tastic” finds visit Zulily’s Weekly Pinterest Roundup: Shark Week Edition!