This sweet, salty, and gooey recipe for Cake Batter Shark Bait is the PERFECT snack for SHARK WEEK!
Cake Batter Shark Bait
- 4 cups of popped popcorns
- 1 1/2 cups of cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of light blue candy melts
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil or shortening
- 1/3 cup blue sprinkle mix
- gummy sharks
- shark teeth candy corn (Amazon)
- pretzel rounds
1. Pop 1 bag of popcorn and pour into large bowl. Remove any un-popped kernels and allow to cool.
2. Add in pretzels, marshmallows, and candy corn. Mix together.
For even more fin-tastic fun, check out the other shark themed recipes below! Sink your chompers into a piece of Shark Bark. It’s the ultimate snack to munch on while you learn all about the ocean’s most mysterious creatures.
Sweeten up your Shark Week adventures further with these Marshmallow Fluff Shark Fin Cookie Cups!