- 1 package (about 16 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 6 ice cream sugar cones, broken into small pieces
- 1 container white or vanilla frosting
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) colored or white miniature marshmallows
- Colored sprinkles
- Food coloring (optional)
2. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
3. Meanwhile, place sugar cones in bowl of food processor. Process using on/off pulses until ground. Combine dough and sugar cones in large bowl; beat until well blended.
4. Shape dough into 3 equal balls. Pat each ball into 9-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Cut each circle into 6 wedges; place wedges 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. While they are still warm, score criss-cross pattern into cookies with dull side of knife. Allow them to cool on a cookie sheet for about 5 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks so they can cool completely.