This is a sponsored post on behalf of Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls and Acorn Influence. #ReadyToRoll
Step up your breakfast game during back to school season by using the classics to create Cheesy Scrambled Eggs & Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches the whole family will enjoy.
It’s that time of year again. The kids have started school & most parents are getting back into the structured routine that disappeared during summertime. It may not be rocket science but it sure isn’t easy getting everyone out the door – dressed, fed, and prepared for a full day of learning. We’ve all had those days in which our child refuses to wake up and insists on being dragged out of bed to brush their teeth, one eye closed. If there’s one thing I have learned in the past seven years of motherhood, a delicious breakfast can make any sleepy head jump out of bed.
Whether it’s a simple plate of scrambled eggs or five tiers of chocolate chip pancakes topped with whipped cream, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a good meal in the morning helps children fuel up so they can focus, gain energy, and do better in school. Without? Well, you’ll probably have one cranky, irritable, and tired kiddo by the end of the day.
Breakfast sets us all up for success and you don’t have to give an arm or leg to get everyone to the table. Just make the classics and put them in between two toasted Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls. We’re all short on time in the morning but that doesn’t mean breakfast has to be short on flavor. A little cheddar cheese can go a LONG way!
Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls are the bee’s knees at our house because they’re always fresh, fluffy, and simply delicious with just about anything in between them. I even like to bake them with a maple butter glaze on top for a pop of sweetness. They’re the star of this simple breakfast recipe. That sweet and salty combo makes each bite better than the last. Here is how you can make these sandwiches in just minutes, even during the morning time crunch. Get #ReadyToRoll into deliciousness.
- 1 (8) pack of Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 4-5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a glass dish or baking pan with rolls. Brush the tops of each with a mixture of maple syrup and 2 tbsp. melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until buns begin to lightly brown.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk eggs and milk together for 30-60 seconds or until well blended.
- Add a pinch of salt & pepper in for seasoning.
- On medium heat, prepare your skillet with a light layer of melted butter and pour in egg mixture.
- Once the edges begin to cook, pull them into the center of the pan with a spatula and fold in cheddar cheese.
- Reduce the heat while continuing to mix eggs and cheese together. Transfer to a serving dish.
- In separate skillet, cook bacon on medium-high heat until crisp.
- Assemble sandwiches by layering scrambled cheesy eggs and bacon between the two rolls.
What kind of easy breakfast recipes does your family enjoy?