This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions and text are entirely my own. #DeliciousGameTime
A touchdown is guaranteed when Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries hit the table on game day! This finger-lickin’ recipe is spicy, savory, and the perfect appetizer for a hungry crowd of football fans.
Are you ready for some football? I sure am! Well, maybe I am not as excited about the big game as I am the smorgasbord of food that graces my presence but Super Bowl Sunday is a touchdown-worthy tradition around here. It’s not only a time to celebrate our favorite teams and players, but also an opportunity to tantalize our taste buds with homemade dishes made by fellow fans. Whether you are fueling up during a tailgate with friends or rooting on the sidelines from the comfort of home, delicious munchies are essential for all foodies and football fanatics present. With a house full of rowdy guests and hungry bellies to be fed, I like to keep the appetizers simple yet satisfying so I can focus on the game and not slaving away in the kitchen.
Usually, every game day party has at least one buffalo sauce recipe. Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Fries offer inspiration and a spin on the traditional heat infused nachos or dip. Topped with creamy blue cheese crumbles and crunchy bacon, these Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries are a flavorful addition to your game day spread.
Even though I have a week until the big game I decided to test this recipe out beforehand so I could give it a few tweaks if needed. During my weekly shopping trip at Walmart I found the Tyson® Any’tizers Chicken Fries in the freezer section and the other ingredients throughout the store. Tyson® Any’tizers snacks come in many other varieties as well, including boneless chicken wings and popcorn chicken. You can basically toss these toppings onto any of them and the result would be just as tasty! But for now let’s dig into this delish recipe that is sure to score you a win with guests.
- Tyson® Any’tizers Chicken Fries
- 6-7 pieces of cooked crispy bacon
- Great Value Ranch Dressing
- Great Value Mild Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl toss chicken fries in buffalo sauce until pieces are evenly coated.
3. Assemble chicken fries onto baking sheet in rows and sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese on top. Place into the oven for 12-15 minutes or longer based on your desired crispiness.
4. Cook bacon in a frying pan on medium heat until crispy. Break the bacon into pieces and place to the side.
5. Remove chicken fries from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to a serving bowl or basket.
6. Top with blue cheese crumbles, bacon, chopped red onion, a ranch dressing drizzle, and a pinch of chopped cilantro. Optional toppings include jalapenos, celery, and sour cream.
Shalama Jackson says
Karen Glatt says
Melissa R. says
Terri Irvin says
Terri Irvin says
Hannah C says