Parmesan-Panko Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders (about 12 tenders)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1.3 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 4 lemon quarters (optional)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine panko and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add half of chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned and done. Remove from pan. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve with lemon quarters, if desired.
Hot Pink Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
Disclosure: I received the product above for my consideration and to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this post. As always, opinion are my own!