Celebrate the arrival of Summer with a Copycat Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino made right at home!
During the summer time finding a way to cool down and stay refreshed is of the utmost importance. Here in Florida we’re in the midst of the hottest days of the year and even though the sun is scorching it hasn’t stopped us from enjoying what’s left of it! Whether it’s around town or in our very own backyard, we are always on the go looking for the next adventure. There’s no better time than summer to be spontaneous. Pack a picnic with friends, take a hike on a nearby nature trail, explore a local park, or just relax by the pool. Wherever the summer may take you, Starbucks® has a variety of bottled beverages to help you bring your coffee passion outside and into the sunshine.
As a member of the Starbucks® Coffee Blogger Community I received a special package to help beat the heat and sweeten up summer. A girl never turns down a basket of flavored iced coffee. Bottled frappuccinos, too? NEVER! While I love living in between two Starbucks locations, the convenience of having my favorite beverages stocked in the fridge makes life so much easier.
Lately, my go to drink has been the oh-so-yummy and popular s’mores frappuccino. When I saw that it was now available in a bottle I had the idea to create my own copycat recipe at home. It’s sweet, creamy, and the fluffy marshmallow cream puts it over the top! It may be too rich to drink everyday but sometimes it’s okay to indulge just a tad bit and treat yourself with this decadent creation. Whatever you do, don’t forget your cookie straw! It’s kind of a must-have. You’ll understand once you take that first sip.
- Starbucks® S’mores Bottled Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate hot fudge sauce
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1-2 graham crackers
- Starbucks Cookie Straw
- In a large stand mixer combine heavy whipping cream and marshmallow fluff. Beat until thick and creamy. Add sugar and continue to mix until peaks forms.
- Using a blender, create frappuccino by adding in the bottled s’mores coffee drink and ice. Blend on low speed until desired consistency is achieved. Do not over blend because it will turn watery.
- Prepare hot fudge by heating it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Assemble s’mores frappuccino in a medium sized mason jars by adding generous layers of marshmallow cream, hot fudge, and frappuccino mixture. Add additional marshmallow cream to top it off. Drizzle hot fudge and top off with crushed graham cracker pieces.
- Stick your cookie straw in and enjoy!
Starbucks has several new beverages available for you to enjoy from the comfort of home or on the go during the summer.
Here are a few that you can grab to keep you cooled off and refreshed:
- Starbucks VIA Instant Iced Coffee
- Starbucks S’mores Bottled Frappuccino
- Starbucks Mocha Coconut Bottled Frappuccino
- Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Drink
- Starbucks Caramel Iced Coffee
- Starbucks Vanilla Iced Coffee
During the summer the Starbucks bottled beverages are my favorite thing to grab because they give me that extra kick of energy I need. A pick-me-up is always appreciated after a long day of running around, especially when it comes time to go back to school shopping. We only have about a month left of summer and I already feel like I have a million things to do before it’s back to reality. The Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Coffee Drink has been my secret weapon! Super mom is back in action.
The bottled beverages also come in so many different flavors that each day I can try something different depending on my mood. I can take them on the go or sit back, relax, and enjoy my favorite frappuccino flavor at home.
What’s your favorite frappuccino or iced coffee flavor from Starbucks?
Do you bring your iced coffee on the go during the summer time?