- Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm: This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo: Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers wherever needed moist.
- Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner: This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps, and wows your strands leaving your hair with long lasting color and shine.
- Figs & Rouge Lip, Face, & Body Balm: This gorgeous tin is filled with a 100% pure and natural skin balm, a multi-use wonder product that will keep your skin feeling soft and beautiful throughout the day.
- Senna Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Trio: This silky pressed mineral eye shadow trio in metallic or matte colors gives you a hypnotic yet polished finish with amazing dimension.
- *Bonus* – Blushed Fragrance by Ruddy Water: Features notes of bright red currant and rich vanilla, wrapped around subtle sweet lemon, slightly spicy ginger, and kissed with a hint of sugar.
Disclosure: I received the products above from GlossyBox as a winner in their Twitter promotion. I am taking it upon myself to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. As always, opinion are my own!
- Blush from Everyday Minerals ( Girl Friday )
- Makeup primer from Bodyography
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow pan (Sensuous )
- Dry Shampoo from Pssssst
- 2 Freeman anti-stress facial masks
The Freeman’s Anti Stress Mask is one of my favorite things to use when my skin goes completely crazy on me. I have the full size in my bathroom right now so I decided to save these packs for traveling or over night stays. It’s made with natural ingredients and is very gentle on the skin. I’ve always found it to be helpful in calming down breakouts. ($1.99-$2.99)
I really wanted to like the Bodyography primer but I am still on the fence about it. It goes on very smooth but I couldn’t help but feel like it made my skin oily. I usually stick to oil-free foundation primers and the texture is a lot different. It did hold up during the day and it didn’t make me break out, so that’s a plus. I am going to keep using this and see if it grows on me. ( $30 for Full Size )
The Psssst Dry Shampoo was the last product that I tried. I have used my fair share of Dry Shampoos and this is by far the best smelling one. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling dry or chalky. You can’t even tell that this is in your hair after spraying. While giving you body it also gives you a freshened up look. The 1.76 oz bottle is also air travel friendly! ($3.99)
Disclosure: I received this products reviewed from Beauty Box Five for my consideration and to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. As always, opinion are my own!