- Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm: This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo: Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers wherever needed moist.
- Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner: This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps, and wows your strands leaving your hair with long lasting color and shine.
- Figs & Rouge Lip, Face, & Body Balm: This gorgeous tin is filled with a 100% pure and natural skin balm, a multi-use wonder product that will keep your skin feeling soft and beautiful throughout the day.
- Senna Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Trio: This silky pressed mineral eye shadow trio in metallic or matte colors gives you a hypnotic yet polished finish with amazing dimension.
- *Bonus* – Blushed Fragrance by Ruddy Water: Features notes of bright red currant and rich vanilla, wrapped around subtle sweet lemon, slightly spicy ginger, and kissed with a hint of sugar.
Disclosure: I received the products above from GlossyBox as a winner in their Twitter promotion. I am taking it upon myself to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. As always, opinion are my own!
- Selma Valentines Whipped Body Butter: soothe dry skin with this decadent body butter, made from moisture rich coconut oil.
- Green Tea Skin Anti-Aging Cream: it’s never too late to reverse & repair, and this multi-use, antioxident rich cream does the trick on face, neck, hand and eye areas.
- Emtage Hair SILKtage Rejuvenating Serum: turn your dry, parched hair into silk with this amazing product that offers 30 benefits in one bottle.
- Moody Sisters Organic Eye Cream: fight those fine lines and deflate those bags with this luxurious cream, loaded with vitamins and essentials oils. Great for nails and cuticles too.
- Tierra Mia Organics Raw Goat Milk Soap: baby and nourish your skin with one of these delicious smelling soaps. Everything your skin needs and nothing it doesn’t.
- Scrubz Natural Skin Care Lipz Shea Butter Lip Balm: you should crack a smile, not your lips. Keep them soft and smooch ready with pure shea butter and eight botanical oils.
While shopping at Sephora last year I came across the Pacifica product line and was curious to see what all the hype was about. While there were many scents to choose from, I have always been a sucker for anything orange. Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter in a tube was the very first Pacifica product I ever used, and quickly became my favorite. Not only does it smell amazing but it keeps your skin soft and moiturized with its anti-oxidant rich ingredients. It is described as a delectable blend of juicy and spicy Blood Orange offset by Strawberry and Raspberry notes grounded in fleshy Mandarin and Italian Sweet Orange. As Pacifica states, “It’s An Orange Connoisseur’s Dream.” I have never smelled anything like it and have yet to find an orange infused body butter that compares. This is one of those products that you have to try for yourself and i can guarantee you will love it! Did I mention it’s paraben free also?
While Pacifica was generous enough to send me a full sized tube of my favorite body butter, that wasn’t all! They also sent me their new Color Quench Lip Tints. The trio included Guavaberry, Coconut Nectar, and Blood Orange lip tints. These contain natural coconut oil that helps to keep your lips soft and moisturized while leaving behind a sheer sexy glow. I was very excited to try these because they are a new product and the colors are beautiful. The lip tints are sold individually but if you purchase the trio pack, you are getting three for the price of one. You get a lot of product in each stick and they are also lightly scented which makes it more enjoyable to wear on your lips. The packaging also makes these the perfect gift or stocking stuffer for the holidays!
Pacifica sells several products and not only luscious body butters and pretty lip tints. They also offer perfume, solid perfume, body washes, scrubs, roll-on fragrance, candles, diffusers, and value sets of your favorite scents. To sum it up, I have been a huge fan of Pacifica since I was first introduced and will continue to purchase their products because in all honesty, I haven’t found anything better!
To connect with Pacifica and get the latest news on upcoming and existing products, follow them on Facebook and Twitter. You can also head over to the Pacifica website and browse the selection for yourself.
- Blush from Everyday Minerals ( Girl Friday )
- Makeup primer from Bodyography
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow pan (Sensuous )
- Dry Shampoo from Pssssst
- 2 Freeman anti-stress facial masks
The Freeman’s Anti Stress Mask is one of my favorite things to use when my skin goes completely crazy on me. I have the full size in my bathroom right now so I decided to save these packs for traveling or over night stays. It’s made with natural ingredients and is very gentle on the skin. I’ve always found it to be helpful in calming down breakouts. ($1.99-$2.99)
I really wanted to like the Bodyography primer but I am still on the fence about it. It goes on very smooth but I couldn’t help but feel like it made my skin oily. I usually stick to oil-free foundation primers and the texture is a lot different. It did hold up during the day and it didn’t make me break out, so that’s a plus. I am going to keep using this and see if it grows on me. ( $30 for Full Size )
The Psssst Dry Shampoo was the last product that I tried. I have used my fair share of Dry Shampoos and this is by far the best smelling one. It also doesn’t leave your hair feeling dry or chalky. You can’t even tell that this is in your hair after spraying. While giving you body it also gives you a freshened up look. The 1.76 oz bottle is also air travel friendly! ($3.99)
Disclosure: I received this products reviewed from Beauty Box Five for my consideration and to share my honest opinion and experience. I am under no obligation to post a positive review on them. I will not be compensated for this review. As always, opinion are my own!