The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G.
Spring isn’t just about cleaning out the clutter and starting fresh. It’s also the season to save and stock up on household must-have items. Shopping for those everyday products we use on a daily basis is a necessity and at times a bit pricey. Once you fill your cart with toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning products you have already made a dent in your pocket. Now is the time to take advantage of the Walmart Stock and Save Event where you can get your favorite P&G products for affordable prices through the month of April. If there is one thing you can never have too much of it’s toilet paper. There is nothing worse than running out of that essential and we’ve all experienced the anguish of reaching for an empty roll!
During the P&G Stock Up and Save Event you can save on the following items:
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
- Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
- Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
- Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
- Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
- Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads
Given my regular weekly trips to Walmart I have already stocked up on the products I need and use on a regular basis including laundry detergent and toilet paper. I find that shopping during these sales not only saves me money in the long run but also keeps me from having to make trips to the store as frequently. Walmart already offers everyday low prices so the roll back events are just another way to get the most of your money.
The P&G Stock Up and Save Event is running through April 30th. To help you get started I am giving away a $25 Walmart Gift Card to one lucky reader. You can enter below!