Hello Summer. How ya been? Nice to see you after all that rain you graced us with the past two weeks. Let’s take a break from the torrential downpours. Since the hurricane like weather has departed it’s time for some more sunshine. But with sunshine comes humid hot days along with the longing for something cold and refreshing. I have the perfect treat that is sure to keep you cool and quench your thirst, Raspberry Lemonade Sherbet Punch of course. Love the creaminess of sherbet? Frozen raspberries? Tired of the same ol’ pitcher of lemonade you make week after week? This EASY punch recipe is for you! It’s got tang, sparkle, and sweetness.
- 1 can of frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans of water
- 1 carton of Raspberry sherbet
- 2 liter of Sprite or Ginger Ale
- Freeze your raspberries the night before.
- In a pitcher or punch bowl combine frozen Raspberry Lemonade concentrate,water and Sprite.
- Mix together until concentrate has broken down into a slush.
- Add in carton of sherbet and frozen raspberries.
- Mix together until the top layer is frothy and fluffy.
- Serve in your favorite glass or mason jar.
What’s your favorite twist on lemonade that you enjoy drinking during the Summer time?