I received these complementary products from Influenster for testing purposes.
As a member of Influenster I am occasionally chosen to review and test a themed boxed of goodies. This month I was sent the #UniVoxBox which is targeted towards students in college. It’s hard to believe that I still find a way to juggle being a mom, working part time, AND going to school. In this box I found products that I was familiar with and many that I had never tried.
Here is what I found inside…
1. Pilot Acroball PureWhite: Acroball PureWhite combines a glossy white barrel with Spring Pantone inspired grip colors and smooth writing advance ink, which combines the vibrant color of gel with the quick drying benefits of ballpoint ink, so you can write effortlessly.
2. Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure: imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails is the revolutionary way to achieve a flawless manicure in seconds. Just peel off, press on, and you’re done-NO glue needed! High shine colors, trendy designs, and glam glitter nails that last up to a week.
3. Expert Last Lip Color In Forever Fuchsia: Ready to take your lips to the next level? This new lip color comes in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours. The moisturizing formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.
4. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: Play without limits. With Odor Shield technology these are designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with 360° design for Sport Level Protection, you can go the distance.
5. Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer: A water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that’s made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose.
After my first impressions, the only two items that I am iffy about are the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation & the Expert Last Lip Color In Forever Fuchsia. Both beauty products, go figure! I reviewed the foundation here not too long ago and I had mixed feelings on the formula itself. The shade they sent me this time is lighter and will probably blend much better with my skin tone. I am going to give it another try and get creative with my application techniques. Hopefully I can thin it out a bit and make it wearable this time around. The lip color is gorgeous but I have never been one to wear bold shades like hot pink or even red. It’s going to be interesting to see if I can pull it off since Spring is here and it would be the perfect time to step out of my comfort zone.
The Red Rose REAL TEA Water Enhancer is going right into my purse for on the go! This will definitely bring a little excitement to the boring bottle of H2O I carry around. I love iced tea and I can imagine that it’s going to kick it up a notch since plain water isn’t very exciting. The Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons are always great to have on hand. I’ll be stashing a few of these in my purse, car, and bathroom. I think I may keep the Pilot Acroball PureWhite Pen at home because knowing my co-workers and friends I may never see it again. We have a tendency to fight over pens and hoard our favorites! I may gift the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure to a friend if I don’t end up using them. I don’t typically wear press-on nails but the pattern is really pretty.