Breakfast On The Go: Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits #PlatefulCoOp #spon

Last week I touched on the importance of eating a wholesome breakfast & gave a few of my favorite examples on how I make it more exciting around here. While creating monkey pancakes and fruit parfaits only takes a few extra moments to prepare, time is of the essence in the morning. Sometimes a quick and easy alternative is needed to get me of out the door in a timely fashion. These days I find myself grabbing for a granola bar or fresh fruit on the way out. Typically I eat my choice in the car or at work. I have never been a huge breakfast eater but as I have gotten older I notice that it sure is hard to function without it. As long as I have something to fill me up and give me energy I am good to go until lunch time. You can always find a granola, cereal, or some type of breakfast bar in my purse for convenience.

Nature Valley has an exciting product that has hit shelves and given busy bodies like me a healthy alternative to the average morning meal. The new Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits are packed with 26 grams of whole grain energy to keep you going, no matter where your day takes you. They come in two delicious flavors- blueberry & honey. Each pack contains four biscuits that are made with 100% whole grain oats. The sweet crunchy texture make these an ideal snack or pick me up for any time of the day. I have a fond love for Nature Valley products and their classic Oats & Honey crunchy bars are my absolute favorite. Addictive is not even the word!

I really enjoyed the Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits and I think one of the main reasons why is that they are different. Eating the usual granola or cereal bar gets boring and after a while I tend to toss them in the back of the pantry in hopes I will find something more exciting to snack on. These are sweet, crunchy, and with four biscuits to a pack they satisfy hunger quickly. I think they are a great addition to the Nature Valley family and I hope to see additional flavors in the future!

Be on the lookout for exclusive savings on Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits starting February 20th at your nearest Publix supermarket in the cookie aisle. The sale will run from March 1st until March 8th.

Disclosure: The information and product samples have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

Comments

1. says

I saw these in the store the other day and I was wondering how they were, so I am excited to read this. I will definitely grab a box next time.

2. says

I send my husband off to work every day with a breakfast bar (for his mid-morning snack). This would be a nice way to change things up,so I'll be looking for them at the grocery store!

3. says

Haven't seen these ones before, but we love the nature valley honey oat bars. Maybe they have them at our local grocery store to try?!

4. says

I love the taste of these bars, unfortunately with Invisalign my teeth are more sensitive in the mornings I wish they had chewy versions, but my girls will love this!!

5. says

We are always looking for quick and easy breakfast options for my daughter! She leaves for school at 6:45 AM, so making breakfast is hard to fit into our rushed mornings. These look like a great option, thanks so much for sharing!

6. says

Hmm, both of these flavors sound delicious. I love having quick breakfasts like these on hand. There's not much time to sit down and eat when you are getting two little ones ready in the morning.

7. says

I have been trying to find something to snack on while at work. This may be a better option than the bag of chocolates that has been my norm!

8. says

I have been seeing these advertised recently and they look so yummy! I most want to try the honey ones. I like something crunchy in the morning.

9. says

These sound great (and would probably be a good snack, too. I love breakfast foods for snacks.) I would definitely love to try the blueberry ones.

10. says

I love Nature Valley's honey oat bars. I eat them pretty often for breakfast but I didn't know they had an actual breakfast bar! I'll have to be on the lookout for them at our local store.

11. says

These look really good! I always look for things other than pop tarts for my kids to eat (I know, not healthy but sometimes I'm a slave to convenience) so these might fit the bill! -April

12. says

I struggle often with eating a wholesome breakfast. This is perfect for those mornings when I simply cant but still need substance.

13. says

Yum, these look good! My littlest ones sometimes way up *right* before we have to head out the door for school dropoffs. This would be perfect for them!

14. says

I haven't seen these before! They look so good though – will keep my eyes peeled for them next time I go grocery shopping!

15. says

Those look delicious! I haven't noticed them in my local supermarket yet, but will go on a hunt for them. I'm all about convenient foods that are super healthy!

16. Anonymous says

This association educates a group of dentists to be able to provide a better service to patients.
    Although numerous over-the-counter teeth whitening products and home kits are available for whitening teeth, only a few of them can restore the natural whiteness of the stained or discoloured
    teeth. It'll only keep the mouth healthy when the brush reaches good condition along with the bristles is strong.

Also visit my blog post: dentist killeen tx (http://cosmeticdentistrytreatment.weebly.com)

17. says

I haven't seen these yet, but will definitely be on the lookout – my Husband loves having boxes of various bars to get him through the day, but you're right – granola bars can get boring!!