Last month was my first time receiving the IPSY Glam Bag subscription. Based on my likes, preferences, and style I was sent the “Classic Beauty” bag containing a little bit of everything to satisfy my beauty needs. Here is what was inside:
- Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm: This ultra matte, super-moisturizing lip balm delivers rich color and amazing staying power. This amazing lip balm is formulated with 3D Smart Film Former, which keeps colors vibrant longer. Includes a built-in brush for easy application. Available in 18 shades.
- Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara: This mascara was created using a unique formula that delivers BIG volume and lengthens and curls your lashes without smudging! The hourglass brush ensures that you get the right amount of mascara applied to each lash. Use the It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara with the Lash Card and watch your lashes grow bigger with each layer!
- NYX Single Eyeshadow In Hollywood: The NYX Single Eyeshadow packs a punch of color and is incredibly easy to blend. Go edgy or understated effortlessly, and enjoy the luscious, long-wearing color from sunrise to sunset…and beyond!
- Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil: The Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil glide across delicate lids without pulling. Try using this creamy liner to create a smoky eye or use it as a base for eyeshadows on your entire lid. Available in 11 stunning and super saturated shades!
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil: A fresh and pretty neutral pencil that will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. Draw a line under the brow with this creamy pencil and then pat gently into place using your ring finger. May be used above the brow for additional highlighting, as well as anywhere you would use a concealer.
I was happy that almost all of the products were new to me, including the NYX eyeshadow. This may come as a shock since this is a very popular and affordable brand. I always browse their products at ULTA but have never tried anything first hand. I’m probably the only makeup junkie in the world that doesn’t own a ton of their shadows and roll on shimmers. I am still dying to try the lip creams. This is what makes this whole process fun- having the opportunity to explore new brands and products.
As for my first impression, I am very pleased with the process as well as the high quality products. For only $10 you do get a good amount of makeup goodies to try. This isn’t cheap stuff either. Some subscribers even received a Butter London nail polish this month. That alone would just about pay for the bag itself. Plus each month you get a new adorable beauty bag.
If you love makeup, beauty, and anything glam this is the monthly subscription for you. Join now for only $10 and receive 4-5 deluxe products each month. Stay tuned to see what the month of October has to offer!