The October IPSY Glam Bag found it’s way to my mailbox yet again this month. When I first got accepted into IPSY I was over the moon excited. For $10 a month I was going to get to try new brands in addition to the ones I love. But after the last bag I was on the fence about the subscription because I wasn’t too sure if I was really going to “use” most of the items I received. I am happy I stuck it out because I loved every single thing in my bag this time around. While I was happy with all of the fun products I got to try in September, the October Glam Bag was definitely more “me” overall. Last month I was slightly dissapointed I didn’t get the Butter London nail polish like other subscribers, but these goodies are making up for it. This month’s theme was “The Art Of Beauty” and I was sent 5 deluxe items that coordinated with my style profile in addition to another cute makeup bag. Take a look!
- Starlooks Lip Pencil In Tickle Me Pink: Starlooks’ long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect definition. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an all-over, highly-pigmented lip color.
- Nourish Organic Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion: Nourish Organic’s new Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Oil collection is a new collection of ultra-moisturizing body lotions and body washes that hydrate, soften and smooth the skin. These products contain highly concentrated, precious ingredients that replenish your skin with essential nutrients and restore your skin’s natural glow.
- Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel: The Sexy Hair Blow Gel is an alcohol-free gel that thickens hair while adding volume. It also helps retain moisture so your hair never feels dry. Delivers a light to medium hold.
- Zoya Nail Polish In Giovanna: Part of the Fall 2013 CASHMERES & SATINS Collection, these shades are created to work together with this season’s most stylish runway designs and luxurious fabric blends. These ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
- La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes: The La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes gently cleanses and detoxifies skin. Contains pineapple, vitamin E, cucumber, marshmallow, oat, aloe and chamomile extracts. These wipes are biodegradable, compostable and are packaged using clean, renewal solar energy. Paraben-free.
Each month IPSY delivers your beauty treats in a different cosmetic bag. Not only are you getting 5 items to try, you also get the cutest little pouch to hold them in! I have been using the one they sent me last month everyday as it fits perfectly in my purse. I love the quote printed on this month’s bag. Isn’t it true? Makeup, beauty, and everything in between really is an art form. We can all be artists who express our creativity using our favorite cosmetics.
Before I even got to check out anything inside my bag I immediately spotted the Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel which is one of my ALL TIME Holy Grail, favorite, greatest hair products EVER! I tend to get a lot of questions on how I keep my hair voluminous even when it has length and this is responsible for the magic that makes it happen. It’s a must have ladies. Just take my word for it.
I have also been using the Starlooks lip pencil on a daily basis. I never use lip liners and barely wear lipstick. Typically you will find 5-6 tubes of gloss in my purse. But for some reason this one really worked for me. I throw on my EOS lip balm in the morning and shade in my lips with this for a flushed pink look. It’s beautiful. It stays on really long too!
The Nourish Organic lotion smells divine. It has a light sweet scent that leaves my hands smelling great hours later. Have this little guy in my purse right now too.
With Fall here I am looking forward to using the Zoya polish. The color is gorgeous. It’s not too light and not too dark. I kind of wimp out when it comes to wearing dark polishes this time of year. This one is perfectly in the middle.
I used the La Fresh wipes for the first time last night to clean my face and remove any leftover makeup. They are super soft and gentle on sensitive skin. They also smell clean and refreshing. My face felt so smooth and refreshed afterwards. These are staying in my nightstand!
Daydreaming Realist says