Summer Beauty Vox Box 2012
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
- Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
- Clear Scalpy & Hairy Beauty Therapy ( Shampoo & Conditioner)
While I am excited to try all of these products, the one thing that stuck out to me first was the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color. I have seen this nail polish before in the store but never could bring myself to buy it. Magnetic Nails are HOT right now and all of the popular nail polish brands are dabbing into the trend. Within minutes of painting your nails all you have to do it place the magnet over top to get the 3D nail art that so many are raving about. The color that I was sent to try is “Polar Purple.” Influenster must know that I love purple-y polishes.
On top of the nail polish there are several other products in the box that I am interested in trying- like ALL of them! As always, reviews will be up soon.